Nutritious food is fundamental to a healthy community. That’s a big reason why we will be a key strategic tenant at the Vineyard 2.0 Project with a vision for ultimately offering many supportive programs and services in one place.
Hover over the image to enlarge the photos and text below.
Vineyard First Floor Plan
Modern commercial kitchen facility to maximize our productivity and enable us to expand meal production to meet future demand
Open layout and modular kitchen design to adjust for different meal programs from packaged street outreach to buffet-style serving
Ideal location for the future that will be adjacent to low-income housing development, homeless shelter, and future complementary support services, including showers, laundry, storage, and mailbox services
Vineyard Dining Room
Permanent dining space designed to better the lives of those we serve by being warm and welcoming
Separate dining room of over 3,100 square feet able to serve 100 diners at a time
Vineyard Community Room
The ability to host partner agency case managers onsite, offering needed health care information and support services for those struggling to overcome family and personal crises
- 4 Self-Care Tips for Nonprofit Volunteers
- Open Heart Kitchen Names New Executive Director in Anticipation of Vineyard 2.0 Opening
- OHK Reaches Capital Campaign Goal with $450,000 Grant from Senior Assistance Foundation of the East Bay
- What a Week: Building a solution to cycle of homelessness in Tri-Valley
- Livermore Breaks Ground on Vineyard 2.0